Reporting Options


Reporting Options

Call 911 or Campus Police (719-255-3111) in an emergency or if you have an immediate safety concern. 

A report of sexual misconduct, protected class discrimination or harassment, or related misconduct may be pursued in different ways. Depending on the nature of the alleged conduct, a complainant or victim may pursue a criminal process, a university process, both processes, or neither process. A victim may also decline to notify authorities.

Below is a Resource Wheel that can be utilized by any member of the UCCS community. 

Resource Wheel

What should I do if I am reporting for myself?
What should I do if I am reporting for someone else?
What type of support can someone receive after reporting to OIE?
What type of evidence should be preserved?
Where can someone get a Sexual Assault Nurse Examination (SANE)?
What if alcohol and drugs were involved?
What if someone provides false or misleading information?